Milo Locksmiths – So Much More Than Just Locksmiths in Greenwich
Choosing the right people to provide a service at your home or business premises is never a decision to be taken lightly – and when you’re looking for locksmiths in Greenwich, the issues of trust and accountability become more important than ever. You need true professionals who care about their reputation as much as you care about your property – and that’s just what you’ll find at Milo Locksmiths.
Milo Locksmiths is Passionate About Security
Security is our business. So, of course, anyone who comes to you will be a thoroughly background checked individual. That means ID verification, Disclosure and Barring Service vetting, reference checking, and face-to-face interview.
This is so you know that the person coming to you is a trustworthy individual and just as importantly, you’ll recognise your locksmith even as they drive towards you. All technicians travel in branded vehicles, wear a recognisable uniform and carry photo ID too.
Bringing Locksmith Services into the Twenty-First Century
Milo Locksmiths services in Greenwich include everything you’d expect from a traditional locksmith, and quite a bit more besides. Call us for lock fitting, replacement and repairs, and also for door installation and electronic surveillance and security solutions. Services we offer include:
Traditional Locksmiths’ Work
- Lock fitting and repairs
- Gaining entry after a lock out
- Lock changes
- Lock installations
- Broken key removal
- Safe opening services
- Security grilles
- Door fitting
- Door repairs
- UPVC doors installation
- Door installation
Contemporary Security Solutions
- Emergency auto locksmiths services
- CCTV services
- Access control
What to Expect From Milo Locksmiths in Greenwich
- An immediate response to any enquiry – Our support line is staffed 24/7
- Clear quotes – With no hidden costs
- Seven-day availability – And in emergency situations, your technician aims to be with you within thirty minutes
- Fully guaranteed workmanship – Completed by workmen who’re also covered by both public and employers liability insurances
- Top-quality products – Any locks we offer meet the latest British Standards and all fittings or fixtures come from reputable suppliers
- Services suited for both domestic and commercial settings – With special rates applicable to large volume or regular clients
Finding Our More or Booking a Service
Whatever you’re interested in, you’ll always use the same number to get in touch. Your call will be answered by an experienced customer service assistant who has an in-depth understanding of the products and services offered by Milo Locksmiths. Feel free to call for a quote request, to make a general enquiry, or to find out more about a specific service anytime.