Urgent and Planned Door Repairs in Greenwich
Call for any sort of door repairs in Greenwich and Milo Locksmiths will send a skilled and experienced door expert to your home or business premises.
- In an emergency, request a fast response service – your repairman will be with you in less than an hour
- Planned services are available seven days a week
The Process of Re-Securing Your Door
Out tradesmen travel with a range of materials and products most often needed to complete both temporary and long term repairs:
Boarding up – This is a short term measure used if you’re unfortunate enough to have your door damaged during a break-in. High quality plyboard is used to cover areas where glass has been broken, so that the door is waterproof and secure until you can arrange long term repairs or replacement
Hinge or lock issues – Outdated locks or inadequate hinges can be replaced and upgraded to bring new life to a tired door.
Door adjustment – This covers a number of issues, wooden doors may need ‘shaving’ if they’ve swollen and stick when closing. Existing hinges can sometimes be adjusted to realign a door with its frame.
Repairs to frames and casings – Can also be completed either as a temporary or long term measure.
And in the long term – Sometimes emergency repairs are only a short-term fix and the door needs to be replaced. Your worker will always ensure that your short term security is assured, so that you’ll have time to consider options for the future. Advice on door selection, and supply are both available. If you want to know more about this – just ask.
Fast Response Services to Keep Your Property Secure
- Use our 24/7 number to get an immediate quote for emergency or non-urgent repairs
- Boarding up and other measures to re-secure your property are available around the clock
- Non-urgent repairs can be completed any day of the week
- Any parts supplied for long term use will be covered by guarantee and conform to current British Standards
Reference Vetted and Experienced Milo Locksmiths Door Repair Tradesmen
Our door repairs in Greenwich are completed by DBS cleared, skill-checked tradesmen who have the experience necessary to complete temporary repairs to keep your premises secure. Your technician can also advise on cost-effectiveness and security issues when you’re deciding between long-term repair work or replacement.