Make Your Home Safer with a Lock Change in Greenwich
As lock technology moves on, it’s easy to be left behind. A lock change in Greenwich could well be an inexpensive and very effective way of upgrading your home or business security. Of course, if you think that it’s possible that your security had already been compromised, changing the locks is a matter of urgency.
- Book a professional to advise you on lock upgrades and to fit a modern lock to your existing doors
- When you need locks changed in an emergency, use our 24/7 support line to book a fast call out service
Complete and Partial Lock Replacements
Your locksmith is committed to helping you maintain the level of security you need, without this costing you more than it has to. When it comes to lock replacement there are various possibilities:
Partial lock changes – Changing the internal part of the mechanism without having to take the whole lock out. This is a simple and inexpensive way of ensuring that any keys in circulation will no longer open the door in question.
Replacing like for like – This is the next step on from a barrel change and for some sort of locks it may be necessary. Replacing your old lock with something similar will minimise any work that needs to be done on the door or window in question
Upgrading the lock – If your lock is outdated or inadequate for the level of security you need, your best option may be to replace it with a more modern mechanism. The most suitable unit will depend on the kind of door or window it’s to be fitted to and the location. Upgrades are sometimes required to comply with the terms of insurance policies.
Fast Service When You Need It
- Our 24/7 support system means you’ll get a fast lock change when the situation’s urgent
- Non-emergency bookings can be made for weekdays or weekends
- You’ll get an immediate quote when you call
- Your locksmith will give on the spot advice on lock upgrades
- Any products supplied will conform to current British Standard codes
Milo Locksmiths Makes Lock Change Services Simple and Secure
Your locksmith in Greenwich will arrive in a branded vehicle, they’ll be wearing a uniform and will be a reference vetted and fully qualified individual. All work is insured and both labour and any locks supplied are fully guaranteed.